THAIFEX – Anuga Asia Hybrid+ will now take place on 24 - 28 May 2022 (Tue – Sat) at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani, Bangkok, Thailand.
For trade visitors, the exhibition is open on 24 - 28 May 2022 (10:00am to 06:00pm).
For public visitors, the exhibition is open on 28 May 2022 (10:00am to 08:00pm).
We have a series of digital events to enhance the in-person experience! Join us on the transformation journey with
- Future Food Experience+, a live stream content programme running during the trade show days from 24-27th May 2022
- 2022 Online Exhibitors Listing is where you can connect with our 2022 exhibitors and kickstart your sourcing needs by clicking on the “Request for Quote” function.
- THAIFEX Virtual Trade Show (THAIFEX VTS) is a virtual trade show that plays a key role for Thai exporters who are seeking international buyers.
- Exclusive business matching pre, during and post THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2022, to assist the exhibitors who are seeking to meet Thai buyers. Contact us for more information!
All existing exhibitors’ contracts will be transferred to the May 2022 event. All arrangements will remain in place. Revised stand confirmation will be sent in due course.
We advise you to contact your travel or booking agent and hotel provider immediately for information and advice corresponding to their specific cancellation & amendment policies. As travel and accommodation are not booked through the organisers nor the event, we are unable to facilitate any refund for your accommodation. For peace of mind, we recommend you take out travel insurance if you have not already done so.
The portal will be available in Mar 2022.
I would like to be represented at THAIFEX - Anuga Asia as an exhibitor. How can I take part?
Leveraging THAIFEX - Anuga Asia Hybrid + platform for your business, you may participate as our exhibitor by booking your booth here.
I am interested to visit THAIFEX – Anuga Asia. How do I pre-register?
You can register via the visitor's registration link. We strongly encourage all visitors to pre-register and print out their e-badge before the event to avoid a long queue.
Starting 1st May 2022, Thailand's Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) is finally lifting all pre-arrival and arrival testing requirements for international arrivals. This means you’ll only require to get COVID-19 travel insurance with minimum of USD 10,000 coverage, and apply for Thailand Pass and Travel Visa!
Here's the step-by-step guide to get to THAIFEX - Anuga Asia 2022 hassle-free.
- Step 1: Register to be an exhibitor or a visitor at THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2022 & print your e-badge for access to the showground
- Step 2: Apply for an e-Visa at least 15 days before travel (if required)
- Step 3: Apply for Thailand Pass via this link at least 7 days before travel. You’ll be required to provide these information and documentation under the TEST & GO scheme:
- Details of your Arrival
- Provide your Personal Information
- Upload Proof of Vaccination
- Provide Your Hotel/Accommodation Details
- Submit your COVID-19 Insurance
- Step 4: Check your e-Visa and Thailand Pass application status
- Step 5: Once it’s approved, get ready to pack up and go and experience THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2022 in its full glory!
- Check out the safety requirements at THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2022 and ENJOY yourself at the event!
Remarks: For your own health and safety, compliance is required within the stated measures, which are subject to change, in accordance with the measure of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) or fundamental regulations of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration.
Where can I obtain the latest updates on THAIFEX - Anuga Asia?
In order to receive the updated information on the show, we recommend that you subscribe to our newsletter. You can register here to receive our regular THAIFEX - Anuga Asia newsletter at no cost.
How do I get the latest updates on the COVID-19 situation in Thailand?
The Thailand Government is taking this very seriously and has an active surveillance and screening system for disease control, thanks to its experience in dealing with medical conditions such as COVID-19, SARS, MERS, avian flu and others. The latest advisories are available and published by the Department of Disease Control.
In particular, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) provides travel advisory and situation updates on Thailand on a regular basis. Read more.
Your data is encrypted for transmission and only sent to third parties if this is necessary for the completion of your order. You can find detailed information on what data we store and how we treat it in the section Security & Data Protection.
The organisers have received several queries from exhibitors on letters/e-mails/calls from 'International Fairs Directory' formerly known as 'Expo Guide', asking for contact updates on our database. We are NOT affiliated to the directory nor organisation mentioned. We strongly advise all exhibitors to be vigilant and DO NOT REPLY to the letters/e-mails/calls. For more information, view the article here.
Alternatively, you may contact the organisers directly at:
In the meantime, stay safe, stay strong!