Enjoy A Safe Tradeshow Visit
The well-being of all our participants remains of top priority to us. THAIFEX – Anuga Asia will be implementing admission guidelines during the event and we seek your support and full cooperation. The measures listed below are of top priority but it’s not exhaustive.
- Non-fully vaccinated or medically ineligible participants would be required to show negative results of ATK-administered or supervised by onsite designated COVID-19 test providers. Results from unsupervised self-administered ATK will not be accepted for this group of participants. The cost of such test will be paid by the participants.
- All participants, including international participants, are required to show their ID and proof of vaccination before being allowed entry into the halls.
- All participants entering the halls must check in with ThaiChana application before being allowed entry.
- Onsite registration is subjected to the density limit of the event.
- For safety reasons, minors aged 16 and below will not be admitted, whether accompanied or not.
- During Trade Days, only business attire is allowed in the Exhibition Halls. Bermudas, shorts, sports sandals, slippers, flip-flops, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Badges are non-transferable. You may be asked by the security personnel to present proof of identification before entering the Exhibition Halls.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry without giving any reasons.
Exhibition Opening Hours
|Trade Visitors |
24 – 27 May 2022 (Tuesday to Friday):
10.00am to 06.00pm
|Public Visitors |
28 May 2022 (Saturday):
10.00am to 08.00pm
Remarks: For your own health and safety, compliance is required within the stated measures, which are subject to change, in accordance with the measure of the Center for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) or fundamental regulations of Bangkok Metropolitan Administration.
For more information about THAIFEX – Anuga Asia 2022 Health & Safety Guidelines, click here.